Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dominique #31 Processing Series


While I love the new features in Nik Silver Efex Pro 2, I do wish that the custom presets I created for the first version could be imported to the new.  The "Grainy Nude" preset I used for earlier pictures of model Dominique was one of my favorites.  To recreate the preset, I started with an unprocessed image of Dominique and went through the processing steps a few times until it matched the other pictures.


A new preset I worked out is one for vintage Platinum prints.


Technical
Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: AF Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 D
Exposure: ISO 200, f/4.0 @ 1.2s, Auto WB
Lighting: Two Calumet Quattro beauty dishes
Support: Gitzo Basalt tripod w/Acratech GP head
Location: Grand Center Artists' Studios
Dates: Capture - August 15, 2010, Processed - April 23, 2011
Processing: Lightroom 3.3, Photoshop CS5, Nik Silver Efex Pro 2

No comments: