Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dominique, the Slideshow


Lightroom has a number of features that I have not adequately explored yet.  For instance, I alway skip past the slideshow module and have not had the need to use the survey tool, so I wanted to take out some time to explore them.  I can't claim that I put much effort into this, but I thought the fifteen minute experimental results were interesting enough to share.  The resolution I uploaded is 720p and it took about 20 minutes to process.

The Slideshow Pro Version is closer to a final cut of galleries that I'm assembling for my revamped web site.

Camera: Nikon D700 
Lens: AF Micro-Nikkor 105mm f2.8 D
Exposure: ISO 200, f/5.6 @ 1/6s, tripod, tethered, RAW
Lighting: Two Calumet Quattro Fluorescent Beauty Lights 
Location: Grand Center Artist Loft Studios GPS
Processing: Lightroom 3, Photoshop CS5 and Nik Silver Efex Pro 

No comments: