Saturday, January 1, 2011

Waterfall, Japanese Garden


The sudden cold snap put me in the mood for Spring and I found this shot taken in the Japanese Garden at the Missouri Botanical Gardens last April that I had not processed.  Nik HDR Efex provided single image tone mapping and Photoshop CS5 improved the levels and curves.  


The monochrome was generated in Nik Silver Efex Pro using the N-1 Processing preset and strong coffee toner.

Technical
Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: Nikkor AF 24-85mm f2.8-4 IF
Exposure: ISO 200, 48mm @ f/8.0 @ 1/640s, Auto WB, RAW
Lighting: Bright Sunlight
Support: Handheld
Location: Japanese Garden in Missouri Botanical Gardens
Dates: Capture - April 17, 2010, Processed - January 1, 2011
Processing: Lightroom 3.3, Photoshop CS5, Nik HDR Efex, Nik Silver Efex Pro

2 comments:

benjamin gandhi-shepard said...

This photo has me wishing for warmer weather.

anna said...

Coach Hobos Bags.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys Movado Bold,Baby Carriers I mean I am serious for this, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want,power balance,winter boots,ecco shoesyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Bakugan Toys.coach outlet store.